Bank Automation News accepts contributed articles written by industry executives that discuss ideas, trends and best practices around automation technology in banking. We are looking for opinion- and/or data-driven articles and will not accept explicit or veiled promotional pieces.
As the industry’s leading news source for automation news in financial services, our contributed articles should drive the automation conversation. As such, we accept pointed articles with a sharp focus and expect the author’s angle to be well–researched and backed up with data and/or anecdotal evidence. Our audience is made up of financial services executives and the content and level of understanding should reflect that knowledge level – we strive to use language that is clear and accessible. Every article published appears on our website, is included in our email newsletter to thousands of recipients and is feature in our social media channels, which have even larger audiences.
We value creative ways to deliver news and information and encourage multimedia assets, such as photos, graphs, audio clips, demos, short videos. We want our all our content to be as engaging as possible.
Contributed articles should have a strong automation angle and may span the following banking areas:
- Commercial banking (retail, corporate, SMB, credit/lending)
- Risk and compliance (cybersecurity, risk mitigation, compliance and regulation)
- Payments and money management (payments processing, wealth management, treasury management)
- Infrastructure (cloud computing, multi-organization automation and developments across AI, ML and RPA)
- Best practices for managing, regulating, sustaining and growing automation and workplace optimization for BAN’s Center of Excellence, which presents content on best practices for automation technology implementation and utilization.
Submitted articles should include the following elements:
- Author, title, company
- Author bio and headshot
- The headline
- The upshot (abstract)
- A short paragraph on why this story matters
- Word document format (PDF files will be returned to author for formatting)
- Up–front disclosure of any conflicts of interest, including financial ties and any relationship with a company or person mentioned in the article
- Exclusive content
- Less than 1,000 words
Please be sure to run your article through spellcheck before submission. There is no limit to the number of articles you may submit.
Contact us to contribute articles. A member of the BAN editorial team will respond within 3 business days to your submission, if it is accepted for publication. We reserve the right to trim longer pieces and edit articles to align with our style guide.
Thank you in advance for your contributions. We look forward to seeing your work.